Question: Some people believe that anyone who knowingly engages in high-risk behaviors is asking for trouble and should be denied treatment if they subsequently become infected. Agree or disagree? Explain your answer.
• PLs provide a fresh perspective on this issue .
• You enhanced the academic atmosphere of the course by posting thoughtful, well written opinions.
You showed evidence that you had read about the topic beforehand and had given it some thought and not merely posted an opinion off the top of your head. (
• Fan, H. Y., Conner, R. F., and Villarreal, L. P. (2013). AIDS: Science and Society (7th edition).
You substantiated your opinion by incorporating information from at least TWO professional journals (e.g. AIDS Education and Prevention”, “AIDS Patient Care and STDS”, “New England Journal of Medicine”, “Journal of HIV/AIDS & Social Services” etc.) in your first DB message .
• You need to find peer-review journal articles on your own that are related to the specific issue in each forum.
• Incorporating information from only the book or only peer-review journal articles is not an option. You must do both in posting.