Discussion not an essay
Plagiarism is essentially stealing the words, ideas, or creative works of someone else.
Plagiarism is not limited to students; many famous artists, journalists, and performers, were either accused or found to have submitted work/ideas that were not their own. ‘
View this WEBSITE to read how New York Times journalist, Jayson Blair, plagiarized materials in his articles.
1. Do you think Mr. Blair’s reputation can be restored?
2. Can a future employer ever trust him?
3. How would you feel if someone took credit for your ideas or work?
4. How can students avoid plagiarism?
Click on the link to read the Monroe College Academic Integrity Policy -attached
5. What do you think of the consequences for students who plagiarize?
Answer all questions in the thread in full sentences.
Post thread by Wednesday 10.00 P.M (1st deadline Due 11/18)********
Please read the D F grading rubric below to help enhance your grade.